Secondary Packaging Machinery
When PMI Cartoning was acquired by Kyoto Seisakusho Co., Ltd. (KSS), the new company combined PMI’s experience in robust, long-lasting machinery with KSS’s experience in compact machinery with smaller footprints and modular technologies such as robotics. The result is an industry-leading manufacturer of custom-designed cartoners, case packers, and robotic and integrated packaging solutions. Today, PMI KYOTO is a force to be reckoned with in the global packaging industry!
Prefilled Syringe Assembly & Packaging Line
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded solid steel main frame
- Ethernet Connectivity module
- Stainless steel drive shafts and protect guides
- Central lubrication and auto lug chain lube
- Full-height Lexan guard doors with interlocked stainless steel frame
- Category-3 Safety (lockable guard doors available)
- Servo-driven case blank feeder with pre-break
- Extended case blank magazine, powered with low-level indicator
- Spindle adjustments with center-lining for quick and easy changeover
- Open flap detection and rejection
- Norsdon hot melt glue system
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, ISO, LOTO, and UL
PTP Band / Pillows
- “Easy-to-Operate” concept
- Accuracy of Reproducibility After Changeover
- Our Vario Series executes accumulated know-hows to achieve the highest efficiency and stability
- Carton Take-out
- RFID (Optional) Utilize the automatic Size Change and its manuals in the tablet PC. This helps avoid human errors during the process.
- IC Tags (Optional) IC tags eliminate the installation of wrong size change parts.
- The Delta Robot will randomly pick up traveling tubes, orientate and then place them, stably, into the cartoner’s bucket.
- Tubes can be placed in groups of 10 units and then placed on Rondolation Trays.
- Continuous Motion Cartoner for vials.
- Top Loading Cartoner for vials.
- Screw Feeder keeps a certain pitch between vials and transferred to the cartoner’s bucket.
- Leaflet is cartoned with vials, typically a pre-folded one. (Folding machine can be integrated and replace the pre-fold option.)
- Vials are loaded into cartons.
- Carton Forming Station.
- A Wraparound Cartoner employs our unique modular technologies. Our internally developed Accumulation Device and Delta Robot enable highly flexible cartoning at high speeds.
- Carton sheets are vacuumed from Carton Take-Out to the Forming Station with perfect registration.
A Delta Robot will load pillow wrapped workpieces into an Auto-Bottom Carton through a top loading process.
GS1 Printing / Inspection Unit
This is a GS1 code Printing and Inspection Unit. By its compact design, this easily enables replacement with the existing unit. We can provide a turntable enabling printings on four panels of cartons. This will have a servo driven bucket transport cartons securely to the perfect printing position.
A Fully Automated Machine overwraps the desired number of cartons with a Heat-Sealing Method. The unit retrieves films stably, wrapping the collations accurately and tightly. A tear-taping function can also be accommodated.
This is an In-Line Unit from Case Packer to Palletizer. Here an Operator’s intensive work can be eliminated.
- A Multi Axis Robot increases user friendly capability in changeovers and loading patterns.
Multiple-axis Robot Case Packer
Changeovers such as Robot Heads, Case Magazines, Case Closings stations, are automatically done in three minutes. The Loading Station has easy access, ideal for maintenance. The use of a Multi Axis Robot and Intermediate Loading Station makes the unit very simple and user friendly.
Contact Us for More Information
- | Daiichi Jitsugyo (America)®, Inc.
- | 630 776 2459
- | 630 875 0422
- | Rusty Nelson - Rnelson@djausa.com
- | 939 A.E.C. Drive, Wood Dale, IL 60191
lib manufacturing process
lithium battery manufacturing
lithium ion battery manufacturing equipment suppliers
battery manufacturing equipment
lithium ion battery production process
lithium ion battery manufacturing
lithium-ion battery manufacturing equipment suppliers
lithium ion battery production line
lithium battery manufacturers usa